Sunday, July 5, 2009

Cedric or Penelope??

Teeny Babes got his (or her) first present a few days ago. Its a precious little lamb from mom and dad. Mom made sure that it had a pink and a blue ribbon! They used a stuffed animal to decide on names for me. Cedric and Penelope were their "top choices." Yikes! Good thing they came to their senses. We haven't really talked about names for Teeny yet, but are beginning to come up with some ideas. Of course everyone always offers us up suggestions! Thanks guys :) Justin has come up with Lexie, but is convinced that we won't need any girl names anyway. We'll see!



1 comments:

Dr. Catherine Conner said...

Mel, I'm finally checking out your blog!! Call me- I want to hear about your most recent dr. visit!! Can't wait to meet teeny babes!! :) I'm so excited for y'all!