Zoe is now 4 1/2 half months- I cant believe it. This has been the most fun stage yet! (though I feel like I say that every month). She is so much more active and you can tell she is really thinking things over. One of my favorite little quirks about her right now is how she sleeps. When I put her down, she puts her arms behind her head looking very relaxed and then starts sucking on her bicep! Must taste good! She even gave herself a hickey! When I wake her up, those hands are still behind her head. She is just hanging out! She also is getting a kick out of her exersaucer and figuring out that she can make it play noise. I took some pics of her today, she was so happy! I think she likes getting her pic snapped. :) I hear her now, talking up a storm in her crib. Its so fun to listen to, even at 5 am. Love you Zoe!





0 comments:
Post a Comment