Zoe has had a very exciting week or two. She is now walking (she will walk short distances like furniture to furniture) without help and will only ask for one of my hands when walking farther. She very rarely falls. She is also talking - which is so fun. She added LaLa (my mom), hello, mooo, Kailey, and dog (da) to her vocabulary. She has also figured out that she can make a high pitched scream-cry which isnt so enjoyable. I am constantly trying to see how much she understands (which Im sure is more than I think). Yesterday she "found the the pout pout book and put it in the car" and "put Disco in the baby bed", she will bounce on demand (and loves to), and will usually give me anything I ask for (though letting me keep it is another matter). Today I gave her an Easter egg (one with a face on it that she picked out herself) and showed her that it came apart and she could put stuff in it - she was fascinated and sat there - still for at least 5 minutes trying to get it all figured out. But my absolute favorite thing she is doing right now is that when I say "I love you Zoe" she gives me kiss! She just started doing this a couple weeks ago, and I couldn't figure out where she learned it - I didn't teach it to her or ask her for a kiss. But then I remembered that all the time when I say I love you Zoe and I am holding her, I give her a kiss. So she was copying me! Isn't it wonderful how their little brains work! She is also back to her normal 8am wake time! yea!
We went to the Arboretum 4 times last week. This is her "Wrinkle-nose Smile"
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Don't you love the high-pitched scream!? Ha ha! Carter has just discovered this too.
I can't believe how much she is talking! Very impressive!!!! Go Zoe!
Post a Comment