I think the picture speaks for itself don't you! Surprise!! We (all Texas family) went to Cedar Creek lake this weekend for some good old family fun. It was a great time. Of course, Justin and I were just waiting for Saturday afternoon when everyone was in attendance to make our big reveal. We had bought a cookie cake to do the work for us. I told the fam that I wanted to get a picture of everyone together. No surprise there-- everyone is rolling their eyes at my millions of picture requests. Then I disappear to go get the cake and just put it on the table in front of everyone. It took them a while to get it, but when they did- it was HI-larious and so much fun. And also kind of a relief! Good to have it "out in the open." Anyway, here are some other pics from the weekend. Of course I have to insert a couple of pics of Maddox in there. He rode is "ski" for the first time behind the boat and in true Conner fashion he has his "thumbs up" which means "Go faster." Chad also decided to make a fire ( I know, its June) so that they could make smores. I think he enjoyed it!Monday, June 15, 2009
Teeny's Big Reveal
I think the picture speaks for itself don't you! Surprise!! We (all Texas family) went to Cedar Creek lake this weekend for some good old family fun. It was a great time. Of course, Justin and I were just waiting for Saturday afternoon when everyone was in attendance to make our big reveal. We had bought a cookie cake to do the work for us. I told the fam that I wanted to get a picture of everyone together. No surprise there-- everyone is rolling their eyes at my millions of picture requests. Then I disappear to go get the cake and just put it on the table in front of everyone. It took them a while to get it, but when they did- it was HI-larious and so much fun. And also kind of a relief! Good to have it "out in the open." Anyway, here are some other pics from the weekend. Of course I have to insert a couple of pics of Maddox in there. He rode is "ski" for the first time behind the boat and in true Conner fashion he has his "thumbs up" which means "Go faster." Chad also decided to make a fire ( I know, its June) so that they could make smores. I think he enjoyed it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
that is the greatest photo ever!!! love their faces! (sorry for my excessive commenting, i am just catching up on all of your posts!)
Post a Comment