Sunday, August 23, 2009

5 years!

August 14th marked our 5 year anniversary! Can you believe it has already been 5 years? We went to Hibiscus in uptown to celebrate. It was delicious! Especially after all my recent steak cravings, of course, I got the fillet. MMM MMM good. And if you go there, you have to get the Tempura Green Beans and the Deep Dish Macaroni and Cheese. MMMM I am still salivating over that. Thanks hon bun for a great evening! Only 1 more week until we find out Teeny's sex and we can barely stand it. Everyone always asks what I think Teeny is and I really have NO idea! Justin keeps saying Teeny's a girl, but I think he is just saying that. We will see. We are having the "reveal" with the Fam next Tuesday night. Sheila has already tried to bribe us into an early phone call. Sorry guys! Yall will all have to wait until dinner! Don't be late! :)

2 comments:

Mindy Rives said...

I think it's working now...

Robyn said...

Awww...miss you guys! Happy anniversary!