My blogger expert Mindy has now corrected my blog settings so you can post comments! Thanks Min! For my mom and others who need a "how to" - below every post there is a orange link that says Comments. Click on it and a window pops up. You can write what you want in the box (make sure you put your name though so I know who it is from) and then below it choose anonymous if you do not have a gmail account. Then Publish!
Whalla!!
6 days and counting !!
OH- and I finally bought some new more roomy clothes yesterday! Ahhhh... so nice!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
You're welcome....glad I could help! Love you!
Yea!!! I can't wait for you to announce "boy or girl!" We love you both so much!
`Emily (this is Jake's gmail account)
Thanks for giving me the link to your blog, Mel! I love blog-stalking. I am so excited about your news and I can't wait to find out what you're having!
I thought the comment thing was something I was doing wrong! Glad it's fixed! I love your blog - you are so good about updates!
Can't wait till you get the news...
I'm happy that Justin Let you buy some new clothes, I'm sure it is much easier to dress each morning.
Grandma
Post a Comment