Monday, December 21, 2009

Another Beautiful Day...

Sorry for my bloglessness of late! What can I say, the Holidays and Zoe have been keeping me busy! I have much to post on, but first on the list is the beautiful shower Zoe and I were given 2 weeks ago. The theme was Pickles and Ice Cream - everything was so darling and Gloria had so many special touches. Thank you Gloria, and everyone who came to the shower, it was a wonderful day.
Since Itsy and Tete could not make it down for the shower, Gloria blew up a pic of them so they could join in the fun! (those are the bibs I used to tell them I was pregnant)
Gals from Community Group - Thanks for coming guys!

Justin and I - He came at the end to say hello to everyone.. I think he was astonished at all the pink :)
And on a separate note - some Chi Omega's at Jamie's wedding last weekend! Hootie Hoot!

0 comments: