Now that her room is finally move-inable I can finally start organizing! Justin and Steve redid her closet shelves and so I am ready to roll. I'll probably start this weekend. Wish me luck!Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Coming together...
Well, Zoe's room is finally starting to look like a nursery! Hooray! Thanks to Justin's Dad, we now have new windows along the front of our house and new interior doors as well as a painted nursery! Thanks Steve! The furniture is also painted. Grandad finished Zoe's bookshelf/toybox. It looks so good! Ill post a pic of the room once it comes together, but here is Grandad with the almost finished toybox - he added a curly roof to the front - so cute! He built it from scratch!
Now that her room is finally move-inable I can finally start organizing! Justin and Steve redid her closet shelves and so I am ready to roll. I'll probably start this weekend. Wish me luck!
Now that her room is finally move-inable I can finally start organizing! Justin and Steve redid her closet shelves and so I am ready to roll. I'll probably start this weekend. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Hi Melanie, Justin, and Zoe,
I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas. I called your Mom and Dad Christmas day and they said I had just missed you. You had left to go to Justin's parents. The bookshelf toy box is adorable. I would like to get something for Zoe when she gets here so if there is something you still need or just want for her please let me know. I love and miss you all.
Zoe's great-aunt Kathy
Post a Comment