Monday, August 30, 2010

Party City

It was a Party weekend for us!  Friday night we celebrated Max's 1st birthday. The party was Dr Seuss and was SO cute!  I wish I had a pic of the cake.  It was insane.  Max did not like having his hand covered in cake - he wanted to pick it up with one finger.  Great Party Cees!

J, Zoe, Cees, Kyle and Max
My precious after we went swimming.  She is so happy! 

We also had a shower for my sweet friend Mindy on Sunday.  It was Nursery Rhyme themed.  It was so much fun to put together.  Since Mindy is my party planner, creative friend we had to raise the bar!  I think everything turned out super cute and Mindy looked so a-glow!  I cannot wait to meet Baby Rives!  My bet is on Oct 17- a boy!

The flowers by Garden Gate Florist were amazing!
Twinkle Twinkle little star cake
Boy or Girl???

Guess what day Baby will debut!
Each area had a corresponding nursery ryhme.  This was Jack and Jill.
Diaper wreath
The Hostesses and Mindy

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Mel you girls did such a great job on the shower, it was precious! Zoe is getting so big and is such a cutie. Enjoy every second the first year flys by!!!