Well, Its been a while since my last post, but what can I say, we have been busy! The summer is coming to a close and while I am sad to see time in the pool and at the lake go, Im ready for a new routine and some cooler weather! Zoe and I have been visiting several mommy and me classes to see what we want to do this fall. Also, BSF starts this week, so I am eager to see how Zoe does in the nursery for 2.5 hrs. She is becoming a little person and letting her likes and dislikes be known. She has started to communicate so much more by mmmmmm.. ing when she wants something, or grunting. And while she still doesn't cry much at all, she definitely has an opinion about being held vs being down to play herself. And when she sees that bottle, you better give it to her fast! We had a week or so of odd nightime wakings but I wrote that off to a growth spurt. There was also a week or two where she was, well not technically constipated, but lets just say she looked really uncomfortable - I switched to oatmeal instead of rice cereal and increased her other solids and now, no problems there! She is not quite crawling yet, but so close! She gets up on those hands and knees and rocks back and forth and she always makes noise when she does it! We also have a little cuddle routine in the morning that I just love. Right after she eats she lays her head on my shoulder and gives me a little love hug. So precious. Well, thats a lot of details, but I dont want to forget them!
This was Zoe's face today after eating her carrots. She discovered that she could blow the food out when I put the spoon in her mouth and she got carrots everywhere! She thought it was so funny. Of course I was trying to be momma and saying, no Zoe, we dont blow our food, but I couldnt help but laugh! I wonder how many times it will be funny considering she got it all over herself including up her nose and even managed to get some on me!
We also had our annual Family Lake weekend this past weekend. We had a crew! 17 in all counting the munchkins. Zoe is always wide-eyed at her crazy cousins.
The group - yes, we all stayed in one house.

The kiddos.

0 comments:
Post a Comment