Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year down at Chad and Catherine's house. We had 14 adults, 4 kids, and way too much food! Zoe absolutely loved playing with Maddox and Grayson and would often try to follow them wherever they went. Unless of course, they were trying to "hug" her which was really more of a smoosh. But they were so sweet when they were doing it :) Grayson just loves to give her kisses. Chad finally got his dream trampoline in their backyard so the big boys (Chad and Justin) enjoyed that. Zoe was so fully occupied that when we got home she was really bored! She didnt want to be put down and didnt want to play by herself! She also also was talking like crazy- I think she missed them!  We had to slowly work back into our norm. She has 2 more teeth on the top and has been chewing on everything, as always. Zoe's newest trick is "high five" - she Loves it. When I say "high five Zoe" she just smiles and thinks about it then will usually lift her little hand up to mine.  Its so fun to see what she understands.  We are working on waving hello and goodbye too.  


 Zoe would have loved to bounce more!
The kiddos on the tramp

Daddy Love

Help Mommy! Zoe did not really enjoy her bath with Maddox and Grayson
Pappy and LaLa
One of Maddox's more gentle kisses
I love my Pops
Mommy, Im tired of taking pictures...
Daddy and Grams
The crew
If she wasnt following Maddox or Grayson, this is what she was doing.  Future Cheerleader?
A Grayson hug
Gigi
Justin, the kiddos and I

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

She is so darling, Mel! I love that picture of her all bundled up outside on the grass. We miss seeing you guys!