Zoe and I have been busy busy the last couple weeks - even though all our normal activities are on a break until January, we have filled the time with all things Christmas! We baked goodies, shopped, wrapped, read our stories, and of course, listened to Christmas music starting the day after Thanksgiving. I have done virtually all my shopping online this year - Don't get me wrong, Zoe loves to get out and go (actually she starts bouncing in my arms when I walk out the garage door), but lets just say she hates to stand in line and pay. We spent some time just enjoying the nice weather at home last week and I was rewarded with these pics. Isnt she absolutely adorable?? Today Zoe clapped for the first time! (by herself) She was SO excited about it. She happend to be eating at the time - it was a very messy meal, but it was so fun I didnt care. She continued to show off her new skill for the rest of the day. Now, her 3 "tricks" are high five, kisses, and clapping! But Im sure she will learn a new one tomorrow! Uncle Taylor is home from Clemson (with another 4.0) Zoe is fascinated with his beard. We took her to see Santa today and she was SO good! Not that I was really surprised, she usually is with almost everyone, but with all the crying santa pics I have seen lately, I was wondering if she would freak out at the weird man in red. She was sitting on his lap for 30 seconds or so before she turned around to look at him. It was so funny, she was just like - who are you Mr.? The upright pic is a picture of the print I got - couldnt get my scanner to work today, so sorry for the fuzziness. I am really looking forward to Christmas with my little angel. Thank you Lord for bestowing such a blessing to us!
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
So cute! I love all her hair that has come in!!
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. It must have been the most fun ever just watching Zoe on her first Christmas, she is so adorable. Love to all of you, Kathy
Post a Comment