Yes, this is Zoe's favorite pastime. She LOVES to clap. One of my favorite things she does right now is while Im nursing her, she stops looks at me, and claps! Like saying, thanks mom, I was hungry! She also claps when I say "Yea Zoe!!" or just randomly when she is excited about something. Zoe is also starting to stand without support (for a few seconds anyway.) Last night she stood up and clapped her hands - it was priceless. She is having lots of fun playing with the new toys she got for Christmas - particularly the Laugh and Learn home and My Pal Violet. She loves to bounce to the tunes all her toys play. And Zoe is a pro at giving kisses. I will smooch and the she will smooch right back. Sometimes she will do it to the actual word kisses and sometimes she will just start doing it in the car. Zoe is still an excellent sleeper, 12 hours at night and usually around 3 between 2 naps during the day. And she almost never fusses when we put her down - which is SO nice. She had an absolute ball with her cousins over Christmas (and was pooped when we got back home). On Tuesday she took a 3.5 hr nap! Those boys really take it out of her. All that entertainment! And she loves her new lift and flap book - Toes, Ears, and Nose! Yesterday I asked her where her shoe was and she went and picked it up! Oh, and she also LOVES the Beach Boys song Barbara Ann! We have so much singing this with her - I can hum the tune and she starts going "BaBaBa" and gets a big grin. Seeing her figure out things for the first time is so much fun. She is such a loving happy baby, we are so blessed. Here are some pics from the last week or so.
PS. J got me a new camera for Christmas - so let it suffice to say that since Christmas I have taken about 500 pictures :) Im going to have to clean out my hard drive!
 |
| My precious |
 |
| Zoe and the boys - Zoe and Grayson got big chairs! |
 |
| GiGi and Pops |
 |
| Daddy reads it best |
 |
| Jammin |
 |
| I just think this is cute! |
 |
| The fam |
 |
| Zoe and her crazy boys |
2 comments:
Cute pics, Mel! I'm glad you guys had such a great Christmas!
Great pictures! That's so cute that she likes the Beach Boy song. What a sweet girl!
Post a Comment