Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Freeeezing...
Well, its been below freezing (like teens and 20's) for 3 days now but dont worry, we have stayed nice and toasty inside! Zoe and I have been spending all our time indoors (especially since we cant even get out of the driveway) but she hasn't seemed to mind! I, of course, have tried to keep her little tootsies warm, however, Zoe is obsessed with socks and keeps taking them off and carrying them around - so we have been wearing tights! I have no idea why she likes socks so much, but if she sees one, she wants it! She also said car for the first time tonight! It didn't have much of an rrr at the end, but we knew that was what she was trying to say. Daddy was talking about rental cars and all of the sudden Zoe starts to join in the conversation! Daddy took her in a long ride in her car to celebrate! Her other new favorite antic is to pat her "Big Belly" - so precious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment