Yep, Zoe loves my shoes! Its so funny how already she tries to do what I do, or copy me in some way. Whenever my shoes are on the ground, she is always trying to put her feet in them. Today I helped her put on my Toms and she was just laughing so hard as we walked around the room. She is pretty much walking more than she is crawling at this point and getting more sturdy every day. She has also found a new love for our pantry and I have had to put all my non-heavy items on the lower shelves as she loves going in there and unloading it. Also, my child is hysterical.. or at least I think so. We sing her Jesus loves me every night and on Sunday my mom was over here while we were putting her to sleep. So the three of us were singing her Jesus loves me - my mom was holding her. All of the sudden, she put her two pointer fingers in her ears! As anyone in my family knows, my mom is not the most musically talented - and apparently Zoe did not like her messing up the song! We all died laughing and Zoe wasnt sure what was so funny! I really think she was trying to plug the sound out - as I have NEVER seen her plug her hears before! Oh, Zoe, what a great laugh.. Justin and I also did a add on to our backyard and got a fence around the pool (thanks dada!) Now Zoe and I spend SO much more time outside as I am not having to constantly pull her away from the water. Zoe is still loving her car and spends countless minutes getting in.. and out.. and in ... and out.. In fact, she has a whole new fascination for doors of all kinds. Her two favorite toys are the car, and the "learning home" - both with doors. I know she is going to slam her fingers in one of our real doors one of these days. She has also been spending a lot of time getting in and out of her Zoe chair - so basically- she loves to climb! Even if there is a small box or bucket on the floor - really anything that is a solid surface, she will try to step up onto it. Crazy girl. She finally learned out to sign "please" today! Hooray! Great job Zoe girl. And last but not least, the amazing easter egg has given Zoe constant entertainment. Is is one piece, is it two, mommy put it together, take it apart, put it together.. Look, one sits inside the other! Ohh.. the amazing egg.
I started my photo class this week, so hopefully the pics will get better and better! Here are some for now:
 |
| Climbing |
 |
| Walking with the egg |
 |
| Kisses |
 |
| Daddy Love |
 |
| Playdate witb Lauren and sweet William |
0 comments:
Post a Comment