Zoe girl is 20 months today! She is absolutely so much fun! She is always talking to me and telling me stories or telling me things that she sees or wants. All the sudden she will just say a word I had no idea she knew. And she always wants me to confirm or agree with her when she is talking and will repeat herself until I do! She also is always on the lookout for one of our cars (particularly Pops and Lala's) and will call out if she sees one that looks like theirs. She is so active and is always jumping from one thing to another. Never a dull moment in the life of Zoe! She is also a bigtime Daddy's girl right now - She always asks for him when she wakes up. I love it when I sing her Jesus loves me right before bed or nap and she gives me a big kiss before I put her down. I love your kisses Zoe girl! Zoe is also trying to dress and undress herself. Dresses she pretty easily pulls right off. I walked into her room the other day after independent playtime in her crib and she was stark naked - including NO diaper.. BOO.. Thankfully she hasnt done that again. We have essentially grown out of most of our 18 month clothes (except dresses) because girl is getting so tall! I think we are going to have to turn the car seat around. Poor thing is so squished back there. I still think Zoe is going to grow up to be some kind of engineer or something.. She is always trying to take things apart and put them back together. Even when we play with sticks at Kindermusik, instead of hitting them together like all the other kids, she is trying to stack them end on end. We love playing with stickers, coloring, giving Kailey treats, and just wondering around outside. Favorite food - any time of crackerlike object which she says as "tot-terts". Zoe and momma are back to our days at the Arb - thank goodness! Its so hard to get cute pics in the summer. Welcome Fall! We welcomed some cooler weather in the other day with a giant hailstorm - it was the most I have ever seen here. Its been such a strange weather year - officially the most days of 100+ we have ever had - and the poor lakes are paying for it. Booo.. guess we will have to lake more next summer! Oh well, we are ready for pumpkins!
Here are some new pics. She LOVES the petting Zoo and always is wanting to hug and lay her head on the animals (eww). But oh well, she is just a lover. I cant get over how long and blond her hair is either.. At Christmas is was totally brown!
Saturday, September 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
she is so cute mel. just a doll!
Post a Comment