We had our 12 week dr. appt. today an all looks good for Conner #2! We are calling him/her Teeny Two :) Everyone always asks me if we want a girl or a boy - I really would be thrilled with either. We are just praying for healthy. I always wanted a boy, but Zoe has been so much fun that I would love another girl too! So, we will see. And my Dr. has already promised me to take a look at 18 weeks, I cant wait! The last two months have been a little, well, tiring - but I am finally starting to pick up steam (slowly) again. This pregnancy has been really similar to Zoe, except that now, instead of sitting quietly at a desk all day, I am chasing (or being pulled) a 20 month old. My productivity during nap time has been in the toilet - and all day nausea and exhaustion were miserable for a couple weeks, but, of course, totally worth it. I also had to take Tylenol PM for a while because I just could not sleep. Thankfully though, these things are temporary and despite the fact that Teeny Two wakes me up earlier than I wish because he/she is starving - we are doing much better. Another thing that is different is that even though I apparently have lost a lb over the first trimester, my stomach feels HUGE! I feel like I definitely look pregnant already. So, I guess I will be switching wardrobes a little sooner this time. Cravings - same as last time - Carbs and cheese. I think I had pizza 4 times one week :) Oh well! Anyway, we are so thankful for Teeny Two and CANNOT WAIT for his or her arrival. Teeny Two, we are praying fervently for you and cannot wait to see what the Lord has in store for our family of four.
We told the family labor day weekend. Zoe walked out in her shirt - it took them FOREVER to notice it! We told them we were watching a video of Zoe skiing at the lake, but instead we were recording their reaction. It was pretty funny!


6 comments:
Congrats! Very exciting! :)
Zoe will be the BEST big sister!! So, so happy for y'all Mel!!!!!
Woohoo!! So excited for you momma! Can't wait to meet the new addition :)
Congratulations!!
Congrats!!!!!
So happy for you Melanie!! That is so exciting!!!
Post a Comment