We got back and had a busy week the next week too! Catherine and the boys drove up so we could all go to the Arboretum and play in the pumpkins. The big kids got their faces painted. Aren't they cute!
Then a day later, Lauren and William drove up from Houston to stay with us for a few days and play with CeCe and Max. We all had so much fun and the kiddos just played and played. They are so cute together. Zoe just loves her boys! Thanks Lauren for driving up!! Its so much fun to have your best friends together with your kids, especially since they are only 6 months apart!
Then this weekend we went to the fair with Kyle, CeCe, and Max. It was a good (if exhausting) day. My jalepeno cheese corny dog and funnel cake were delicious. Its kind of nice to go the the fair pregnant. All those extra calories wont show :)
- Speaking of which, I am now 15 weeks. I am finally over my nausea, as long as I eat every few hours. So now just the tiredness remains, but its getting better! I cannot wait to see if Teeny 2 is a boy or girl in just 3 short weeks!! YEA! I am leaning more towards boy because this crazy child is making me SO hungry (like wake up at 5am to eat). Way more than Zoe girl ever did, so we will see! Teeny, we are praying for you and love you so much already!


0 comments:
Post a Comment