Monday, October 3, 2011

Truck, Bus, Airplane, REPEAT

Yep, my little angle is obsessed with calling out whenever she sees any type of vehicle aside from a car (unless she thinks its one of the family's cars - then she calls that out too).  So, now when we are driving its truck, truck, truck, bus, bus, bus, more bus! more bus!  choo choo, choo choo, airplane!  I mean, it never stops and she repeats the same word until I say "yes, Zoe, thats a yellow bus" and I cant just say "yes" or "thats right"  She is not satisfied with that amount of confirmation.  Then she wants more when it turns out of her eyesight.   She even has started calling out when she thinks she sees our neighbors pickups (and she calls out Paul, or Hershel)  And WOW is this girl ever an eagle eye for airplanes!  I mean she spots them WAY before I even notice them.  She gets so excited (partly because Im always telling her Pappy and LaLa are on airplanes since they travel a lot).  Its pretty funny.  We are just having so much fun together right now.  AND (yes, im a proud momma) she can count to six!!  She counts to three the most,  but every once in a while she will get all the way to six!  Way to go Zoe!  Zoe's other phrase of the day - "Dadda Funny!!"  haha - guess she got that from me since I always tell her that her Dadda is so funny.

I almost forgot two of my favorite things about Zoe right now.  I love they way she plops in my lap as if I am a chair thats made just for her and there is no where else to sit.  I love that she loves to sit and love on her momma.  I love that many times now after she answers "yea" to a question she gives a short little half laugh afterwards like something is funny.

Ok, here are my favorite quotes of the week:
Nursery worker (actually more than one on separate occasions)  " She was so good today, and she is just SO verbal!"

Sheila (Zoe's GiGi) when I asked her if she thought I was having a boy or girl "Well, I think its going to be a boy because I think Zoe is meant to be the Queen bee of the family!"  (my sister in law has 3 boys).  hahah.. love that justification!

Zoe, GiGi and I went to the arboretum today!

0 comments: