More things I wanted to jot down about Zoe girl. If you are not related to me you might just skip straight to the pics :)
She is eating easily with silverware - though she mostly uses her left hand! Justin says being a lefty is good for sports :) She is very attached to all her animals - she sleeps with this one rabbit that we always put these pink shoes on. Now I take the shoes off at night for bed, and then first thing in the morning "Rabbits shoes!". She is also getting much much better at saying please before being asked to and saying yes instead of yea. I cant believe how much she remembers. I bought her these veggie sticks and she hadn't had since we were in kentucky more than a month ago. One of Tete's friends had them for a pet rabbit she brought for Zoe to play with. I got them out and Zoe says - "rabbit!" - She remembered that she shared them with that rabbit. Zoe also talks to herself and her animals in the 3rd person "Zoe sit, Zoe get it" I love this. She is starting to really get into more pretend play which I think will be so much fun. I have been telling her that God turns the sun on during the day and off during the night. So now when the sun is in her eyes in the car, she says "God off".. Sweet girl..
And week 17 for Teeny - I started to feel him or her move! Its ever so slight and I can only tell when Im still for the most part, but its so much fun to be able to feel his/her moving! yea!
LaLa took a half day off last week and we had so much fun! yea LaLa!
Friday, November 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment