Its A BOY!!! We are thrilled and so excited to add a precious little boy to our family. One of each is going to be so much fun! Justin is super excited about having a little sports fan in the family (and someone to mow the yard when the time comes :) But most especially, we are thankful to God for the good report we got from the doctor on Monday. He is looking great! We had all the family pick the plate of the gender they thought Teeny 2 was again like we did with Zoe. The boy votes definitely overloaded the girl votes! Zoe and I walked in with a bunch of blue balloons. YEA for little trucks, planes, blocks, and cars! I did ask the doctor exactly how sure she was that this was a boy. She said he would literally have to lose an appendage to become a girl :) So.. she wasn't worried!
This was our plate picture with Zoe.. Lots more blue this time! Do we look the same?



6 comments:
Congrats Mel!!! What a blessing! :)
Love it!!! Congrats!!! What a sweet idea.
Congrats on a baby boy! They are pretty great :)
Oh my goodness! I am soooo excited for you guys!!!! You will LOVE having a sweet little boy!! They are so fun!! Congrats for a healthy report! What's blessing!!!!
AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR A PRECIOUS BABY BOY! A new buddy for Larkin. We are SO excited for you and Justin (and Zoe!)
CONGRATULATIONS MEL!!!!!!! I am SO SO SO excited for you, Justin and Zoe!! I can't wait to meet him and hear his darling name - and praise the Lord for a healthy baby!!
Post a Comment