Wednesday, January 25, 2012

ZOE is 2! and little bro is 28 weeks!

Yes, its a big week Zoe girl just turned two and Teeny 2 is 28 weeks this week!
I wanted to jot down some things so I can remember what Zoe was doing at age two!
She is a big talker, especially when its just us.  She talks in pretty long sentences and she has strung up to 6 words together (that i have noticed) and has even started to use the correct pronouns (I, me, you).  So now we get a lot of "I do it" instead of "Zoe do it." She will also use different words to describe something if I can't figure out what she is saying which actually isn't very often.  Here are some of my favs of things she has said, or says often!
 - I busy momma (when i told her to pick up her crayons)
 - God loves me (with no prompting from me) melt
- sings twinkle twinkle and Jesus Loves Me
- hold you mommy ( this one is still the wrong you and since it so cute, i haven't corrected it :)
- whats this?  why momma?
- I say Mommy loves you and she says "up to the sky... and the moon!!"
- I love that she says thank you (so sweetly) for the smallest things like handing her a crayon off the table
- has started so say "my goodness gracious" (from one of the grandparents)
- she can count to 12 and really only likes the LMNOP part of the alphabet
- Cracker? every time there for a while (and still sometimes) Zoe would ask for a cracker EVERY time we set foot in one of the grandparents house (and she got one)

She is growing so fast and is running, jumping, and climbing.  She still wakes up very happy in the mornings and has a habit of waking up early whenever we have time off!  I think she knows its a "daddy day" and gets excited.  Zoe sleeps with "pretty blanky, froggy, and Disco the monkey."  She LOVES to dance!  She will even entertain the patio sometimes when we go out to eat  - just don't ask her to do it - because then she won't!  Little girl does not like to perform when asked! In fact sometimes when a bunch of people are looking at her at the same time (and its not started by her) she cries!  So odd!  Zoe will almost always give me a hug or kiss whenever I ask - which I do all the time.  I can't get enough.  She will tend to ignore J or I though if one of the grandparents (or great grandparents) are around.  She LOVES her grandparents and could care less if we leave and one of them are there instead.  In fact, sometimes she actually tells us "no momma"  She wants them to herself!  She also does not like it when they have friends with them.  "no friends" she will say.  She wants it just her and them.  Should be interesting when little bro comes around!  She also loves to eat in our lap.  This started over Christmas, and I have since put the foot down on it, as I like to eat without a moving 2 year old in my lap, however, we do let her for breakfast and she just loves it.  I think she likes the cuddle time.  She will carry her bowl and drink over "here go momma" and looks so happy.  Zoe also likes to play games with her Dadda.  She will often say "no no daddy" when he gets home or wants to play, but its really just a ploy for him to come and get her!  She loves to "watch Zoe movies" and will constantly ask for our phones to see pictures and movies!  And when she finds one thats not her, she says "more Zoe!"

Favorite things to do:  play outside, her kitchen, stickers, books, puzzles, coloring, play with her animals, brush her teeth, play peekaboo
Favorite Books:  Birdies Big Girl Shoes, Zipping Zooming Zoe

And as for little bro - 28 weeks!  Cant believe that he could very easily be here in just over 2 months.  We started emptying out his room (ugh) last week and whewww.. that was work.  Now its nice and empty and ready for paint and furniture!  His room is so small that we are making his closet into a changing area - but not to worry Teeny, mommy will make sure its super cute!  We are pretty sure we have a name for him, but are still just making sure its the one!  Little squirt is a very active guy and a lot harder on me than Zoe ever was.  Her movements were so sweeping and his are more like jabs.  Guess thats a boy for you!  I also have had pretty bad heartburn still so Im thinking he is going to have a very full head of hair!  I just cannot wait to see what he looks like!

0 comments: