Friday, February 10, 2012

A name...

Yes, we FINALLY decided on a name for "little brother" as Zoe calls him.  She is so sweet to him and wants to constantly look (sometimes in very public places) at him and give him pats.  I hope she is this sweet to him when he is born.  Chase Jackson Conner - we cannot wait to meet you!

Chase, we named you after your great Peeps (grandfather) Jack.  Daddy and Peeps share a great love of sports together, hopefully you can join in!  We are getting going on your room - yea!!  Your room is going to have a sort of jungle animal theme.  Lala and I shopped for a special fabric for you and I think its going to turn out SOO cute!  I hope you like it.  Gloria is also helping to make everything EXTRA special!  I can't believe you are going to be here in 2 months or so!  Crazy!  Here is a sneak peak at what is going into your room!  Your changing area will have the animal fabric over it, and the bumper will be the circles with blue minky fabric on the inside.  The walls will be blue with an orange trim.  Your mommy likes bright vibrant colors- so I hope you do too!  Pops is working hard on turning your once closet into a changing area - thanks Pops!



And here is Chase giving me some good kicks!

1 comments:

Courtney Squillante said...

Cute name and cute fabric!!!