Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Talkin

Zoe and I have had so many funny conversations lately.

-"Mommy your name Menanie"  "Daddy's name Justin"  "Pop's name Dad" (because Justin calls him Dad).  It always astounds me what she pics up on!
I also love to listen to her talk to her animals (usually Mickey, Minnie, or elmo).  Usually she is treating them as babies and saying things like "its ok, don't fall, you alright?, ok, because mommy..., pretty baby boy, little boy, you go night night, you want some, etc."  Its so cute how she takes care of them.  And I love how she starts singing them Jesus loves me and holds and pats them on the back just like I do to her.  Today she pretended that a bottle of olive oil was a "little boy" for about 20 minutes.. SO funny.  We are still doing ok in the big girl bed, though we have had a couple setbacks.  I had to put her in the pack and play after a nap one day when she kept getting up.  After that she wanted to sleep in it!  SO weird.  So now I am just rewarding her with something for staying in her bed.  Hopefully this will work!
We have been playing outside in the back yard more and more - trying to get used to staying at home!  Today we dyed easter eggs- she kept wanting to do them over and over.  Pretty sure we would have had brown eggs if I didn't call it a day.  She is loving her daddy and "daddy days" so much right now - I love to watch them play.  Justin is trying to get her to play soccer and "dribble" with him, but she thinks its a lot funnier to pick up the ball and run from him!  Oh, and she is SO into reading her bibles.  I think its because we sing about it - but she is always wanting to read them and carry them around!

Chase is growing by the day (and so is my belly)  I really trying to enjoy these last few weeks with just Zoe but my body is really slowing down as far as what I have the energy to do.  Chase - a week or so early would be really nice!  Love both my kiddos so much!

0 comments: