Saturday, May 12, 2012

1 month


I cannot believe my little guy is 1 month old already!  The first few weeks were kind of a blur - I just now feel like Im coming out of a fog (a little bit!)  Chase is my sweet, spunky and opinionated boy.  If he doesn't like something - he will let you know!  We had his 1 month checkup and he is 9 lb 1 oz (50%) and 20 3/4" (25%) (though I don't think she measured very well).  He is quite the little piggy just like Zoe nursing for about 40 minutes about 9 times a day.  His eyes are still a pretty grey/blue.  They are much darker than Zoe's but I do think they will be some shade of blue.  He has been a good baby so far, except when his poor little tummy gets so gassy he gets fussy.  He is doing fabulous at night, usually feeding at 11, 3, and 6:30 - but going right back down almost all the time.  Thank goodness!  His "witching hour" is usually from 9-11.   He is still sleeping mostly in the bassinet and bouncy seat because he really dislikes laying flat on his back for some reason.  Im hoping to get him in his crib in the next 3 weeks or so.  He is quite the social guy and likes to be held and talked to a lot.  He has his own opinions on when it is time to go to sleep!  Usually when he is wide awake, even when he has been up a while, he is not a fan of being put down in his room.   Its like he doesn't want to be left out of the action! Oh and he sleeps JUST like Zoe with his little hands up by his face.  I wonder if he will continue to hold them up there until he crawls like she did!  He still hates having his diaper changed!   Zoe has continued to be a great big sister, helping me burp him and always wanting to "help" give him bottles.  She also is obsessed with putting his passy in.  I can tell they are going to be found all over the house!  She loves to talk to him and occasionally will sing to him which is SO sweet.  "Hello Baby Chase, Hello Baby Chase" she sings.  Adorable.  

The first pics are from his 2 week photo shoot w Kristie Mills.  Love them! 
and 1 month


Zoe at 1 Month - I think they look alike! 


0 comments: