Saturday, May 5, 2012

Chase's Room

Well, I finally got around to taking pictures of Chase's room.  I love Zoe's room so much that I knew it was going to be hard to make it as cute but I have to say I just love it!  A big thanks to my mom (Lala) for all the bedding, curtains and precious awning, Pops for all the hard labor painting and redoing the closet, and Gloria for being the brains behind the operation!  We had to think outside the box because this room had so little wall space.  We basically turned the closet into a changing nook.  The glider was Zoe's we painted and recovered the cushions.  My favorite part is the awning!  I always wanted animals everywhere if I ever had a little boy.  Thanks guys!  Chase loves his room!

2 comments:

Courtney Squillante said...

Super cute! I love the transformed closet and awning! Precious! :)

Sarah said...

Amazing! Looks so happy!! I love the closet idea! So smart!!!