Well my little man is almost 2 months! And he is not so little any more! We went to the Dr today for his 2 month checkup and he is 23.25" (75%) and 13 lbs (95%!!). Oh my.. no wonder that most of his 3 month clothes are already snug! He was a trooper at the Dr for his shots. He is getting so much more alert and loves watching Zoe and I all day. He LOVES his bath time - just like Zoe did. And he finally stopped crying when I change his diaper! yea! We are still having to work on being flat, but hopefully that will come soon! He always wants to be up, watching the world! Chase if giving me more and more smiles and I just love it. Sweet boy. And he is starting to talk to me. Those little noises are so precious. And he did a 6 hr stretch last night! yea! Im so happy he has his shots so we can get out more! Z and me are getting a little stir crazy! Zoe continues to be a great big sis and is so caring towards him, always giving him pats and kisses. Ive been really surprised at how gentle she is with him too. Her imagination (and her vocabulary) is running wild these days. She plays by herself really well - usually with her animals or her new favorite thing - her princesses! I got these princess dive toys at target this weekend and she has carried those things (belle, ariel, and cinderella) around the entire week - changing their diapers and holding them when they are "crying", putting them to sleep, etc. She also likes to ask you who your favorite is and then will give her to you to play with. Its quite precious. And every morning she goes to her closet and tells me she wants to wear a princess dress (which means to her that its a dress that will "twirl") Today she told me she needed her princess dress on so she could dance!! Apparently we cannot dance in shorts and a tank top. Not enough "twirl" factor. I also noticed that she either starts or ends most sentences with "momma". "I changed her diaper, momma" "momma, what we doing today?", "momma, I swim really good at swim lessons?" "I put my shoes on myself momma!" "That milk was delicious momma" (i had to try not too laugh at that one). And if Im quiet (like not talking to her every second) she asks "Whats the matter momma?" Thats a lot of mommas! You walk into her room and its pretty much guaranteed to have hair clips and diapers and animals all over the floor from all her pretend play. Mickey and Minnie are of course still her favorites though she does maintain that Mickey is actually Chase's :) Oh my precious kiddos.. you bring me so much joy! (and a very messy house :)
I haven't taken Chase's 2 month pics yet but here are some for the time being.
tubby in the tub
Beauty shop. Elmo is decked out
I love Chase's expression in this pic. He gives it to me all the time like "mom, I don't know about this!"
This is how he rolls..
2 comments:
Where did you get those cute Big Sis Lil Bro shirts? I was just surfing from one friend blog to another and stumbled on yours.... You have a very sweet family!
Hi Sarah,
They are on ETSY touchofgraydesigns
:)
Post a Comment