Oh my little Zoe.. You are such a talker! Pappy and I took you to dinner the other night and you talked the ENTIRE time! You were on a roll. There was a little bit I couldnt understand and I said "Mommy doesn't know what you are saying Zoe" You replied " I don't either momma!" And when I stopped talking to you for like 1 minute in the car "whats wrong momma?" You are not a fan of silence! UNLESS, that is, you are trying to get the adults in the room to play with you in which case you tell us "no talking momma!" You often tell me and Daddy no talking when we are interrupting your play with our adult conversation! And today, you told your Daddy "That's awesome Daddy!" I never know what you are going to come up with next. You soak up EVERYTHING. We had dinner the other night and LaLa was over and we were having enchiladas. You had been eating them and LaLa mentioned that they were spicy - so then you said "too spicy mamma!" and you have been using that ever since! The other day you asked if we were going to the lake and I said no Zoe, its far away. Then you come up with "I go up in a tree and see it momma! its by the airplane museum?" (which on another occasion I had told you was far away) Sweet girl i love your ramblings... which you start singing out of the blue to yourself! Your favorite right now is "I love you I love you I love you" over and over in various melodies including twinkle twinkle and ABCDs. And I think you are going to turn into a fish because you want to swim swim swim!
And Chase buddy - stop growing so fast! 6 month clothes already!! Seriously! Your wardrobe cannot keep up! You can already support yourself on your legs. Its just for a couple seconds but you love to stand. You are becoming a much more happy boy too. Your eyes are still changing, can't tell what they are going to be yet but they are looking more green!
And Happy Fathers Day!
0 comments:
Post a Comment