Monday, October 15, 2012

6 months

Yep, Chaser is 6 months and the time is flying by!  My big boy is wanting to move around so bad I just know he will be crawling before I know it.  EEk!  He practically jumps when sitting he is so eager to grab whatever is in front of him.  His favorite thing to do (besides eating) is to jump in his jumperoo thing.  6 month appt - weighed in at 18 lbs 6 oz (75%) and 25.5" (50%) so slowing down a little bit on the chubometer.  Chase slept his first 12 hour stretch last night - awesome! Happily he is back to waking up around 7:30/8 instead of the wee hours of the morning.  You are such a happy go lucky kiddo!  Im so thankful! And you still smile whenever anyone smiles at you!

Zoe girl is such a hoot these days.  Here are a few or my favorite Zoe words:
"Chasey, you look sooo handsome in that picture"
"Daddy, dance with me!!"
"We are going to ballet after school?  That makes me happy!"
"Mommy, you look so pretty" (which she will tell me when I actually do my hair)
My sweet girl - you are so much fun! (and a little stinker too!)  I gave you your halloween costume today (minnie mouse) and you wanted to wear it all day long!! Oh, and we went to the fair this weekend and you rode your first ride!  You did awesome!  You and Max had a great time together!  Your teachers at school tell me you are quite reserved in class and often prefer watching to doing.  But you take in EVERYTHING you see.  Its so neat to see your little personality come out.  And you are laid back, but also a bit type A like your daddy.  I got the halloween decorations out and you line them up in a straight line on the floor every day.  And if I move them, you put them right back in their "places."  Oh, and Daddy says you have an "olympic" toe point :)




0 comments: