
Well, this post is way past due. But then, thats how everything has been for the last month or so! CRAZY! Mid-october we headed to San Antonio to go to Sea World and just hang out and have some family time. Of course, 3 days before we left little Chaser got sick (103.7 temp) and was not quite his normal self, but we had a fabulous time. Zoe loved Sea World and seeing all the dolphins and Shamu. The weather was also perfect so we were swimming outside in the heated pool in October! We got back and Chaser got an ear infection that didnt want to go away, followed by Zoe getting sick- which means momma did not get much sleep for weeks. So, thus, my lack of updates! Tete also came to visit us - yea! We went down to Waco for Thanksgiving again this year and had a great time. Its so much fun to have all the kiddos together. Whenever I asked Zoe what her favorite part of thanksgiving was, she would say "Grayson!" We took Chaser on his first mini hike. He is getting so big and started crawling over Thanksgiving. I guess he saw all the big kids and decided he wanted in on the fun. He can now pretty much get wherever he wants to. He still loves to EAT and can really put it away! He eats anything I give him (and as much as I will give him) unless it has chunks. I think he weighs about 21 lbs now. And he pooped in the bathtub 3 times this week! ARGHHH!! He babbles all the time now too. Still such a happy guy. Zoe girl is really growing up, especially with her conversation. Its like talking to a little adult sometimes when she is trying to reason (beg) with me for something. I was fixing a toy the other day that she really wanted. And she said "Mommy, I know you are fixing that for me, but I really want to hold it now." So matter of fact. I dont know why, but it sounded so adult to me! She also remembers EVERYTHING. Here is one of our recent talks:
Zoe - why did Chasey get a new car seat
Me - because he got too big for his old one - he is getting to be a big boy!
Zoe - oh. silence. thinking.
Zoe -So can Chasey Dance with me now? ( i had told her when he was bigger he could dance with her)
Me - Not yet sweetie, but he can after he learns to walk!
Zoe - I think he is excited about that momma!
We also went to the Christmas parade this weekend - and Zoe and Chasey got to sit in Santa's lap. She was actually really good with Santa. She told him she wanted Belle for Christmas. Whenever we ask her what she wants, its either princess dresses, or a princess. She is SO girly! She absolutely loved getting all the Christmas decor out with me. She didnt want me to get anything out of the bins without her. "Wait for me momma!!" And she is all about putting the ornaments on the tree - only she only wants the fragile "sparkly ones". (of course the ones that will shatter) She also sings along to the Christmas songs in the car. And several nights this week, we have walked up and down the street to look at all the Christmas lights. She wants to go to each house to see their lights and touch them. She is my girl all right! So glad she will be able to help me decorate as she gets older! Chasey just wants to eat the tree! We are ready for Christmas!!! yea!
1 comments:
Precious!
Post a Comment