Cant believe its been almost a month since my last post! I dont know where all the time goes. - oh, yes, i do- my two crazy cute kiddos! I was looking at Chase today (as he was so happily swinging in his swing) and thinking - he is getting to be such a little boy! Soon he isnt going to be a baby any more! I remember with Zoe, I loved every age - because it was all new and exciting! But now that I have seen each age (up to 3 anyway) I have to say I really love Chase's age right now. He is just so much fun (as long as he is not hungry). He now says bye bye, dada, momma, ah-oh, and ball. Still loves balls the most, though he is starting to play with cars and other moving toys a bit. SO different from Zoe as far as what toys he likes. He now has 4 teeth, and can stand and is sooo close to taking steps. I think he could if he wanted. He likes to push the wagon up and down the hall. We did it the other day for 10 minutes and every time he would get to one end, he would get mad because the wagon wouldnt go anymore but was quickly happy again once I turned it around and he was off! We are finally back in the swing of going to the arboretum all the time. Chase loves crawling around on the soft grass and especially loves watching all the other kids run around. That kid can scout a ball a mile away too. We swam in the hot tub at LaLa and Pappy's today. Yep, both kiddos are total water babies. Chase was splashing everywhere and loving it!
Zoe girl has gotten much better on her sleeping (thank goodness) - we finally put the foot down. And I think she is happier for it too. We did have a big storm the other night and she was quite freaked by it so she slept in our bed. I think she gave Daddy about 1 foot of space to sleep in. We had a super fun visit from Charlie and Tete last week which as a great diversion from our usual routine. Zoe loved having 2 extra playmates around. We were so sad to see them go. Funniest thing about Zoe right now is her mandate for Friday nights. Friday morning J will walk in and say "Zoe, guess what tomorrow is!" "Daddy Day!!!" which means she expects that night to be "tias" (mexican) followed by TCBY. Its a great routine- I must say :) And she is very insistent on it! Sweet girl - the other day I told her to put on her coat - her response "its ok mommy, Daddy will hold me and keep me warm" - melt my heart. She has had lots of "I love you so much mommy (or Daddy) moments lately (albeit along with several meltdowns). And she absolutely loves her brother. Back to day after day at the arboretum! yea!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment