Monday, January 4, 2010

Merry Christmas!

And Happy New Year! We had a wonderful and WHITE Christmas!

Belly Pic :) Zoe is getting bigger!
Charlie, Tete, and Itsy were her for Christmas. It was so fun to have them here.
Justin and I on Christmas Eve.
Taylor and I - Tay, you are getting so old! And another 4.0 - Good job!
We also had a great time w. Chad and Catherine while they were in from CA. We did Simply Fondue on New Years Eve -mmmmm! Zoe's room is really looking good! We have a few more details to go, but its so cute! (i will post later) We started hanging pictures, washing clothes, and organizing! Hard to believe such a small person "needs" so much stuff. Justin has been putting together her "stuff" during all these football games. Its also hard to believe how many batteries we are going to need. Uncle Chad helped Justin install the car seat bases in both our cars - that was a LONG process! But they are in there good! At least now we can get her home from the Hospital! Hopefully that will not be for a few more weeks though :) Thats all for now...

1 comments:

lauren said...

Melwez! So fun to see you and your mama when I was home, I'm so so sorry I didn't get a chance to see you again, things are always so crazy when I am home, I'll be back in May so I'll need to meet Miss Zoe!