I can't believe it, but our precious little bundle is a month old already! Wow does time fly! She has grown so much over the last few weeks. She actually grew out of a couple of her outfits (tear) - she is getting a little belly! She has stopped (well slowed down at least) on pooping and peeing in new diapers and still has a voracious appetite. She is eating about 4 oz now and we are giving her bottles which is nice because it means I can get out a little more. She is getting more and more alert every day which is so much fun. She will watch me and follow me with her eyes when I move around. She is sleeping really well for a 5 week old - only waking up once between 12 and 7 most of the time which is SO nice for me. Lets see, that's all I can think of for now!




4 comments:
Are you going back to work soon? Who will be keeping that precious little bundle while your gone? I think you need to bring her on a trip to Tulsa. Steph usually comes down around July 4th. We could have a big party for her for turning 164 days old.
Love you, Kathy
What a cutie! So sad we didn't get to see you girls the other day.
beautiful blue eyes!
What great expessions!! She has really changed! SO cute!
Post a Comment