Monday, February 8, 2010

Who Knew?

That grocery shopping could be fun! I have always hated going to the grocery. I always seemed to have to go on Sunday right before some great football game or one evening on the way home because we are out of milk. However, I went by myself today and had a totally different experience. 1. Grocery stores are much less crowded in the middle of the day and most of the people that are there (at least at mine) are sweet little grandmas and grandpas peddling their way through the isles. 2. I was not starving like I usually am when I go because I have waited until right before Im getting ready to cook dinner. 3. My list was small because so many wonderful friends and family have brought us food.

I did restock on poptarts - I think I will give these up when Zoe starts sleeping through the night :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she has her Daddy's eyes. Keep posting the pics, I love seeing her.
Love you all,
Kathy