Friday, February 5, 2010

2 weeks!

Yesterday was Zoe's 2 week birthday. Its hard to believe that she has been here that long! I don't know where the time goes! (well actually its eat, sleep, wake, eat, sleep, wake). She has grown so much already! She has been doing really well this week. She goes down for most of her naps without a peep and has been going right back to sleep at night after I feed her for the last 2 days. She is getting more and more alert though she still likes to sleep too much in the afternoon. We had her 2 week checkup this morning. It was a big day for me as it was the first day I have really worn anything except Juicy track pants (yes, I have more than one pair). I was nice to get out and feel somewhat normal. After the appointment I dropped my mom and Zoe off and "went out!" I just drove to Sonic and back, but it was the first alone moment I have had since she was born. The Vanilla Diet Coke was spectacular! Zoe had a great checkup and is gaining good weight. She did NOT like that heel prick though! Here are some pics of her "2 week photoshoot" - the poor child is going to have to get used to all my picture taking Im afraid. I cant help myself. :)






1 comments:

Jennifer said...

She is so tiny and adorable! Love that little hat! And that heel prick is so sad, isn't it? I hate to see tiny babies cry like that.