Yes, thats right, I am now a fan of the mullet. Zoe has been sporting one since she started to lose her hair. She has lost most the back and sides, but the top and little patch right at her neck are still going strong! Dont worry Zoe, you hopefully will not sport this lovely look for too long. Zoe turns 15 weeks tomorrow and I think she has grown so much in the last couple weeks. She is now grabbing and pulling at things, and the girl is strong, especially when she has my hair! She also can sit up pretty well, with support of course. We put her in the Bumbo seat and she is definitely checking out this new view of the world. She also smiles at herself in the mirror constantly. Zoe is also enjoying standing up! She can support herself on her legs and likes to bounce up and down. We will be getting out the fun toys soon! She is still eating 6 times a day at 3 hour intervals - we will probably drop the last "dream feed" in the next 3 weeks or so. I must say I will be a little sad when we do this, Zoe usually wants to be on the move and would prefer playing to cuddling, but she is an excellent cuddler after this feed- mostly because she is sound asleep. Sometimes I just sit there and hold her in the dark because I can't tear myself away from her. I just sit there and think of how blessed I am to hold this little life and to be given this precious gift. Mullet aside, she is beautiful.
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Mel,
Just finished viewing all of your last bloggers...I seem to get further behind each day. But I really have missed not getting to see and hold our little princess..
I can't believe how much hair she has lost..anyway will be back shortly. the roses are beautiful..yard looks great. Sorry I am so slow with my comments.
love you so much, give our little one a big hug for grandma.
grandma
Post a Comment