Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Oh, the things they say...

So Justin, Zoe and I visited Chad and Catherine (my sister in law) in Santa Monica this week. They have Maddox (3) and Grayson (15 months). They live in a small condo right off the beach so Zoe has had quite an adventure trying to sleep, eat, and basically live with these 2 crazy boys. I have lots of stories about our adventures, but I thought I would share the funniest one first. So Maddox has been quite interested in my feeding Zoe. He watches (stares) as I nurse her or pump and thinks its very odd that milk comes out of there. He even tells me when "there is no more milk Aunt Mel" and runs to turn off the pump. Well, we went shopping and Catherine took him with her to try on a shirt. He saw her bra and said " Mamma, why are you wearing that, you don't need those milk covers! Take that off!" Of course Catherine and I think this is histerical - milk covers - love it.

0 comments: