Saturday, May 1, 2010

My Green Thumb

Ok.. I dont really have one, but Justins grandma has been coming over to help me fix up my front yard. Its so much fun to plant with her because A. she knows what she is doing and B. I think she has planted every kind of flower that home depot sells at one time or other so she knows what will grow and what wont and what requires a lot of attention (red flag). The front is now looking good - with plants that hopefully I will not kill :). A couple years ago she helped me plant the back yard with these rose bushes... I must say I am quite proud of how they look now! And here are pics of Zoe too, as what would be a post without them :)



1 comments:

jcm6808 said...

Your roses look beautiful and I love the sweet Zoe smiles! ~Emily