Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thankful Thursdays

I was reading my devotional a couple nights ago and was really struck by the message.  The subject was witnessing.  Now usually when that topic comes up, I usually am thinking "Ok Lord, you have not blessed me with the gift of evangelism, so I will just witness by example."  The punchline of this story was "Why is it, I thought, that Ill call a friend and share the good news about a sale at Gap, but sometimes Im not as quick to share good news about gifts that Christ has give to me?"  So, Im going to devote Thursdays to blogging on something I am thankful for, which, is not a hard task as I feel blessed beyond belief.

"You are the light of the world - like a city on a mountain, glowing in the night for all to see.  Dont hide your light under a basket! Instead, put it on a stand and let it shine for all.  Mathew 5:15

So, today I am thankful for the wonderful time Zoe and I are getting to spend together outside in this gorgeous weather.  We have been to the Arboretum 2 days in a row and I am just loving seeing her touch and feel everything like she is trying to figure it all out.  Thank you Lord for this sweet time and for the gift of being a mom.


0 comments: