Thursday, October 28, 2010
Thanks Mom
So last week I was able to work a little at the Dallas Children's Market with an old Neimans friend of mine. Thanks Les! While it was stressful to get out the door and I did miss my precious girl, it was so nice to get back in the groove and have adult conversation all day long. Plus, lets be honest, I LOVE looking at baby clothes! One of the brands that is in the showroom is Kissy Kissy, which is my all time favorite for babies. On Sunday, the day was kind of slow so I took off and walked around the mart for 5 hours (yes, thats right, 5!) It was SO nice to walk around with no deadline, no getting home for nap, no worrying that Zoe was getting bored or fussy (which even she does eventually when she is sick of being in the stroller). I had the best time! When your life is run in 3 or 4 hour increments, its sure nice to have no agenda! AND I got over half of my Christmas shopping done. So, why was this such a fun day? I blame my mom :) Yes, mom, yet another of your traits that you passed on to me. I dont even really care if Im shopping for myself.. (I bought presents for other people to give at Christmas too!) its just fun to look and i got such great deals! Love you Mom and I am thankful for you! Zoe, cant wait to see if you got this gene too! (Daddy hopes not :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment