Hard to believe its already been a week since Chase came into the world. We have had a wonderful week (minus sleep deprivation of course). He has been great during the day, usually happy or sleeping and J and Zoe had been living it up with a week's worth of "Daddy Days." I think thats been one of my very favorite memories from the week - seeing Zoe and J have so much fun together and seeing them bond in a new way since I have pretty much been just dealing with Chase and the newborn schedule. She has been waking up a bit a night, though whether its due to Chase or not I have no idea. Last night I was up anyway so I went in there and she told me she wanted Daddy instead. It actually made me smile because I know that he has a new special place in her world. She has just been so precious to Chase and Im already thankful for the relationship they are going to have together. Chase has been eating and sleeping away. He is such a sleepy baby when I feed him! He tries to fall asleep almost every time. I have had to resort to desperate measures to keep him awake. Poor guy never has clothes on when he is eating. His little legs go haywire every time I change him still - who knew such skinny legs could muster up so much power! I did forget to add in the first post that pretty much as soon as the Dr set Chase on my stomach when he was born - what did he do - pee all over me... Guess he was giving me a warning of the future. He has since sprayed me a couple times. Aren't little boys so much fun!
I took Chase out the front yard to do some pics a coupe days ago - he was 6 days old in these. Isn't that grin cute!
My loves..
1 comments:
Great pictures and precious family!! Congrats!!
Post a Comment