Well, spring is in full bloom which means is Arboretum time!! We have been 7 of the last 8 days in a row and still the kids love it (and so do i because it means we are not cooped up in the house!) Also, Chase has had hand,foot,mouth this week so its nice to get out since we cant really contaminate anyone there. He so loves the wagon too and gets so happy when i put him in. I know all kids love the outdoors, but WOW, Chase is kind of crazy about going outside. If I walk to any of the exterior doors in our house he starts doing that laugh/breath fast thing and if I get there and dont go out, he is NOT a happy camper. And if we are out and I bring him in -screams. He got it honest though. J and I are always outside if we can help it. Zoe loves it too, but Chase is far more adventuresome already now that he can walk pretty much anywhere. And he has a radar for steps. He does pretty well going up, but he thinks he can just walk straight down them like Zoe does. Im just praying he makes it through the summer without falling face first from our patio steps. Today at the arb we were at the very top of the amphitheater which has a pretty steep slope down. Well he saw steps at the bottom, and so off he went. Didnt even look back. I walked him up that hill 4 times, just so he could walk down it again. He is pretty impressive with his walking around and does still fall, but is pretty sturdy for a 13 month old. He is getting SO blonde and now looks JUST like his daddy when he was little. Its kind of crazy. His hair is going to be white by the end of the summer. And, true to our family, he loves the water. I know he will love swimming this year. He already blows bubbles in the bathtub and thinks its a riot. Zoe got in the pool for the first time tonight. I think its freezing - but she was having a ball! Chase is getting to be such a big boy and is now much more into doing whatever Zoe does. Oh, and he loves his crocs, he gets so excited to put them on (maybe because he thinks he is going outside?) Zoe girl is doing great - we are in one of those "good swings" right now. Every night I have to keep from laughing (and rolling my eyes) as we do the EXACT same routine. Sing Jesus loves me, sit on the right corner of her bed to drink her water. Lay on fluffy in the EXACT proper order. Sing Jesus loves me again. Put 2 Discos, Froggy, Simba, and Nala face down in order with their feet covered but not their faces covered mommy! There is barley enough room for her! And if I try to move one of her animals - no mommy, thats not where he goes! Cracks me up (she is so like her daddy sometimes!) And if her dollies she was playing with that day are asleep - dont move them either! And lastly as we are walking out - mommy, is the rain and thunder coming? No Zoe, its not tonight. Love you, night night! (me,J) Love you, night night! (z) Love you, night night (me,J). I mean its clockwork people! We are also still all about princesses and have been enjoying seeing them all at the arb. Chase has been taking good morning naps, so sometimes we are staying out till almost 3 which is so much nicer than 1:30. Gives us time to play in the frogs and get wet! Zoe also is SO into daddy right now - which is so adorable. She cannot wait for tia's night with daddy on fridays! She pulls his chair RIGHT next to hers as soon as we get to the restaurant. (like the same side of a square table). SO precious. Thank you Lord for these pumpkins!
Wednesday, May 8, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment