Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hawaii!!

Well, our trip has finally come to an end. We went to Hawaii with Sheila and Steve and had a blast. Here is a preview of some of the pics. Wish it was a 2 week vacation!! I love the beach!

Here we are in front of "The Beach House" - our nice evening out. Its right on the beach and has a gorgeous view. And the bananas foster-- mmm mm good.


Another picture from the Beach House.

The beach at Waiohai where we spent 2 of the days. Beautiful and great snorkeling right off the beach. We will definitely be coming here again!


More to come later! Teeny grew a lot on our trip!! (at least I hope its Teeny :) I definitely look pregnant now!











3 comments:

Mindy Rives said...

So Jealous!!! Looks like y'all had a great time. OK, lady...you're 20 weeks, so it's time to start posting weekly belly pics.

jcm6808 said...

I'm so glad you had a great time. Your pictures are beautiful!

lwalk said...

Glad you're back! Can't wait to see you and Teeny :)