Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Pretty in Pink!

In case you couldn't guess by the font - Teeny is a girl! We had the family over for the big announcement. They had to guess first what they thought Teeny was by picking that color plate. Then we had Mom open up Teeny's first outfit! Whalaa!

More details to come later, but I wanted to post. We are so excited about our Teeny girl!!










13 comments:

Caroline said...

Yay Mel! So excited for your sweet girl! Love you, friend!

lwalk said...

Ainsley and I cannot wait!! Have you told your other "daughter" Kailey what's coming?? :)

jcm6808 said...

YEA!!!!! Congratulations!

~EM

Mindy Rives said...

I'M SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!! PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you!!!

lauren said...

Yay!!!! Congrats, that is so exciting:) Baby girls are the best!

Andress said...

A little girl! So fun - congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! We are so excited for you. I know she will have the cutest stuff on the planet.
Jane

Jennifer said...

That was my guess! So excited that we're all having girls!

Karen Rector said...

YAY!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU AND JUSTIN! A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our group needs one of those - she has 3 cuties to chose from for boyfriends already!
I LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS MEL! That is just wonderful!!!! The biggest long distance hug from me and Noodle :) Love you!

Courtney Robertson said...

Yay!! What a wonderful blessing - congrats on your sweet little girl :)

The Lukefahrs said...

Hooray!! A girlfriend for William! Was Ann cheating and holding two plates?!

Robyn said...

Mel that is SO exciting!!! I am so happy for you guys. Baby girls are so so so darling. Love it!