The crib converts to a Toddler or Day BedSunday, October 25, 2009
Tadaa!
Well, we made big strides in Teeny's room this weekend! After weeks of looking at cribs and HOURS of online shopping we finally ordered Teeny's crib. Actually, Mom and Dad did! They gave us the crib for our 5 year anniversary. I absolutely love it! Its so pretty, and different! It took a while to find, but worth the wait. Of course I had to go and find the crib that is not even technically on the market yet, so hopefully (fingers crossed) it will be here by December 1st. Thanks Mom and Dad! Teeny is going to love it! Now she has a crib and a dresser.. Ill post more later on my thoughts on the rest.
The crib converts to a Toddler or Day Bed
The crib converts to a Toddler or Day Bed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Oooh, SO pretty! Love it!
This is beautiful! I love it! ~EM
Soo nice! Where did you get it from?
Post a Comment