Tuesday, October 6, 2009
My New Obsession
The other day, while at work, I was looking down and saw my stomach moving of its own accord, or rather not mine! I have felt Teeny moving around quite a lot in there, but had yet to actually see her move. (Now this partly may have to do with her moving the most when its dark and I am trying to sleep :) But there she was, making her presence known. Ever since I am always trying to sneak a peak at my little pumpkin. Yes, even during the day at work sometimes I have to hike my shirt up a notch just to watch her for a minute. (Dont worry, I can hear people before they can see me!) And now every night before I go to sleep, I have to lay there for a minute and just wait for her acrobatics. Its like a little ritual, like story time, just without words - though Justin and I do talk to her each night right before bed. Justin is always asking her if she is going to be a wakeboarder :) She sure likes to perform so far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Aww...those are special moments. Love it for you!!!
Post a Comment