1. I took Kailey to the vet this weekend for her yearly vaccines and was shocked to find out she had a couple fleas! She has never had them before and, of course, being the germo-phobe I am, I was totally grossed out by this and immediately washed everything in our room and had Justin give her a flea bath. Now, its supposed to kill them immediately, but still I didn't want her on our nice clean bed for a couple days, just to make sure. I was fast asleep last night and felt hairy Kailey at the foot of the bed so of course I tried to push her off. She was really fighting me, usually once I nudge her a time or two, she gets up, but I was using all my body weight to try to push her off! Then all the sudden Justin says "Hon, what are you doing!" "I am trying to get Babe off the bed" He says "That's my leg!!!" Oops, in my daze I had pushed him half off the bed! Oh well, definitely not the craziest thing I have dreamed up while pregnant.
2. I also am going to have to invite something else into my house which I have taken great pains to avoid. The intruder - hosiery. That's right those horrible things you put on your legs, or at least some people do. I personally have not worn them since the Favorites Dance in 1996. But apparently I have not the greatest circulation and the hose in question combat the after effects of bad circulation. So, I suppose I will go buy some this weekend. Don't expect to see me anywhere but work in them though. Justin thought this was mighty funny (though he does feel bad for me) and his Dad suggested he wear them for a day to help lessen my misery. I personally think this is a great and entertaining idea! Any takers?
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Ihre Mitteilung, einfach die Anmut cialis preis ?sterreich viagra ohne rezept [url=http//t7-isis.org]viagra preis[/url]
hi all
http://www.tor.com/community/users/conwerpzudo1988
http://www.tor.com/community/users/lonwyheadnea1984
http://www.tor.com/community/users/byetabtote1986
http://www.tor.com/community/users/faihuasubli1983
http://www.tor.com/community/users/perpotuca1977
Post a Comment