Sunday, November 8, 2009

Introducing...

We took a trip to Fredericksburg this weekend to relax and enjoy some time to ourselves. It was a great trip and I will blog more on it later, but we did make one important decision while we were gone. We finally settled on Teeny's name! - though I will always think of her as my Teeny. The name???
Watch the video below of my nephew Maddox to find out!!

Good job Maddox! (Isn't he precious) Her full name is going to be Zoe Mae Conner. Mae is my Itsy's (my grandmother's) middle name and I have always wanted to use her name if I had a girl (which I doubted I would with all these Conner boys!). We love you Itsy and Zoe is going to love you so much! When we went to California in September, we wanted to "try out" the name so we started telling Maddox that Aunt Mel had a baby in her tummy named Zoe. It was so cute when he said it (though in the video he doesn't say much of the Z) that we pretty much made our minds up. But we waited until now just to make sure :) Zoe Mae, we can't wait for you to get here!

9 comments:

Caroline said...

Mel, I LOVE that name! So precious! Can't wait to meet lil Zoe! Love you!

lauren said...

so cute, love it!!!

Christina said...

Love the name!!! Now you can start with the monograms!

jcm6808 said...

I LOVE it!! So precious.

lwalk said...

We already love little Zoe! Can't wait for Feb!

The Lukefahrs said...

Yay... I LOVE Zoe Mae!! Thanks so much for not keeping the name a secret!

Mindy Rives said...

Mindy ♥ Zoe!!!

Karen Rector said...

I love her name!! I can't wait to meet Zoe Mae!!

Jennifer said...

I love the name! It's beautiful!