Monday, November 16, 2009

More on Zoe's Room

Well, I have finally figured out the fabrics for Zoe's room! It took many trips to the fabric store and much debate! Thanks to Mom and Gloria for all their help! (and for trudging to all the stores with me multiple times!) The first picture is of the bedding fabric. The green hearts and the dots will be the bumper and the flower fabric will be the skirt (along with some other tidbits!) The glider will also be in the dot fabric. The other picture is for the drapes. The bird fabric (the name we have lovingly given it) will be the valence with the other green fabric coming down on the sides. I'm sure there is a more technical way to describe it, but you know what I mean :) The lighting is a bit off between the 2 pictures, but you get the idea! Lots of pink and green!



2 comments:

The Lukefahrs said...

Yay... so very pretty! The bird fabric is my favorite. And I like how they all look together - not matchey matchey! :)

Robyn said...

love it! so pretty!