Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Zoe's First Shower

My sweet girlfriends threw Zoe and I a shower this past Saturday. It was so much fun and a wonderful afternoon! It was a special time with friends and family and Zoe now has so many cute things! Every little detail of the day was so thoughtful. Of course, the decorations were adorable! Isn't this cute? I am going to put up the sign in Zoe's room - at least for a little while.

The food was delicious! How cute are these animal decorations!

Here are the hostesses (Minus Angie - we missed you!)

Zoe's grandmothers (Lala and GiGi were there as well as 2 of her great grandmas) We missed you Itsy!
And for my friends that have been asking for a belly picture (Mindy) :) Here you go!

You can also check out http://mindyrives.blogspot.com/2009/11/showering-zoe-mae-conner.html (Mindy's Blog) for more pics!
Thank you all for a truly special day. Zoe and I appreciate all the love that went into it. What a beautiful memory. Love each of you dearly,

3 comments:

Stacey Harrison said...

Melanie, you look absolutely beautiful! congratulations

Caroline said...

Wish I could have been there Mel! Love you!

Unknown said...

Melanie, Steph gave me your blog. Congrats to you and Justin on your little one that is on her way. I love her name. I am so looking forward to my newest great-niece, Zoe. I love you sweetheart.
Kathy